||The 19th Annual CAT COUNTRY/WMDT-47/MOUNTAIRE FARMS
"Feed A Family" Marathon
Together we collected more than 10,000 canned and packaged goods to provide better than 1000 food boxes for the Mountaire Thanksgiving at Christmas campaign! It all benefits Delmarva Food Pantries, Homeless Shelters, Food Kitchens and Soup Kitchens.
Once again this year, the need is greater than ever to fill the shelves of area food banks and
food pantries on Delmarva. Your donation can go a long way to helping your friends and neighbors
who need help this holiday season. And your donation stays right here, helping people in your
neighborhood who need it most.
Mountaire Farms has made it easier than ever to donate! A donation of just $10 buys a Family
a box of food this winter. For every $10 you donate you can say you helped "Feed A Family"!
All money raised will go toward the Mountaire Farms "Thanksgiving at Christmas" program which
works with local food pantries, including:
Each meal box through the "Thanksgiving at Christmas" campaign will contain a plump Mountaire
Roaster, cans of corn, string beans, pork & beans, yams, cranberry sauce, gravy and a box of
stuffing mix. On December 18th members of the American Legion will join Mountaire in packing
1,000 (or more!) Christmas meal boxes that will distributed to area food pantires and homeless
- The Salvation Army - Salisbury/Wicomico County, MD
- Salisbury Outreach Services/S.O.S. – Salisbury, MD
- Worcester County Sheriff's Office/SANTA House - Snow Hill, MD
- Dagsboro Church of God – Dagsboro, DE
- 7th Day Adventist Church – Millsboro, DE
- The Christian Storehouse – Millsboro, DE
- and many more!
You can also join us Saturday, December 8th from 11am-2pm in front of the Giant Food on South
Salisbury Boulevard. Bring your non-perishable food donation and, together, we can can feed
families in need on Delmarva! The food collected will help stock the boxes of food that will be
handed out to those families who need our help the most. Please stop by and donate what you can!
A few specific items needed this season include cans of corn, string beans, yams, cranberry sauce,
and boxes of stuffing mix.
Special thanks to our Sponsor Dropoff Locations, including:
If your business would like to be a Sponsor of this year's Cat Country/WMDT-47/Mountaire Farms "Feed-A-Family Marathon"
and provide a location for Drop-Offs, please contact us at 410-219-3500.
- Bank of Delmarva - All 10 locations: Delmar, Salisbury (4 locations), Seaford, Laurel, Dagsboro, Rehoboth Beach and Ocean City
- The Hen House - Sycamore Rd, Laurel
- Zeppole Cafe - Mt. Hermon Rd in Salisbury
Special thanks to our Hourly Sponsors, including:
- JR's Fine Instruments - Main Street, Downtown Millsboro