Cat Country Contest Rules
Here's a list of rules for playing contests on Cat Country...
- No purchase is necessary to play or win.
- We encourage you to win as often as you can, but please, if you
win, wait 30 days before trying to win again.
- Winning is limited to one person per household for 30 days.
- Winners are determined by a random drawing of all eligible entries
sent to Cat Country OR by correct caller determined by a Cat
Country air personality.
- Once you win a prize, it's yours to keep.
- Substitute prizes or cash value for a prize will not be awarded.
- Tickets are non-transferable, nor can they be redeemed for cash.
- Prizes are available for pickup at our Salisbury studios Monday
through Friday, 10am to 4pm. Winners have 30 days to pick up prizes.
After 30 days, prizes go back in the prize closet.
- Winners must show proof of identification and sign a release when
there is a cash prize awarded.
- The winner is directly responsible for any and all taxes
associated with the prize.
- Employees of Cat Country, Delmarva Broadcasting Company, immediate
family members, sponsors, agents, affiliates, parent companies, and other media stations or companies, and
others acting on their behalf are not eligible to win.